Northwestern Zoom, or Zoom Northwestern, is a video conference service for online classes and meetings. Northwestern Zoom login is very simple. Read on to find out.
What is Northwestern Zoom?
Northwestern University is one of the universities that have incorporated Zoom for hybrid teaching. Besides Northwestern University, Zoom has partnered with many universities to provide their web, video and audio conference and collaboration service for online classes and training, remote support, audio calls, and meetings. Click to view more about Cornell Zoom; UIUC Zoom. To access Northwestern Zoom login interface, please click here (https://northwestern.zoom.us/). Additionally, we have provided a detailed Zoom Northwestern Login process for your convenience in the following section.
In addition, Northwestern Zoom provides a variety of features, including virtual backgrounds, screen sharing, and breakout rooms for small group discussions. Northwestern Zoom is available to you as long as you have a current, valid Northwestern NetID. If you are one of the current faculty, staff or students, a licensed Zoom account will automatically be provisioned for you the first time you log in with your NetID. After that, you can participate in meetings or initiate your own meetings.
How to login Northwestern Zoom?
- Go to https://northwestern.zoom.us and click the Log in button as the previous pictures shows. Northwestern Zoom is provided free of charge for current faculty, staff, students, and affiliates at all campuses of Northwestern, so feel free to login in.
- When prompted to choose a Microsoft account, choose Use Another Account to enter your Northwestern credentials, and when prompted with the Microsoft spalsh page, enter [yourNETID]@ads.northwestern.edu and click Next.
- At the Northwestern Online Passportscreen, enter your NetID password where prompted and click Sign in, and then confirm your identity with Duo multi-factor authentication.
- Your Zoom dashboard is where you will manage your meetings, recordings, and profile.Click your profile picture in the upper right corner. If this your first time logging in, this might just be your first initial. If the information shows LICENSED, you are using a Northwestern license. However, if your information shows BASIC, you are not.
- Additionally, click Account Profile on the left pane to verify that your Zoom account is part of Northwestern's license (account number 1020213).
- If your account does not show as a Northwestern licensed account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Test Zoom before launching a live meeting
To make sure your device is properly configured to run Zoom, it is essential that you join a test meeting before launching or joining any Zoom meetings. And if that’s your first time using Zoom, you can follow the instructions from How to Test Zoom Meeting (Essential Tips for 2023). This will help you become familiar with Zoom’s features and interface. Attending a test meeting will also give you the opportunity to troubleshoot any technical difficulties before your actual meeting. To test Zoom before your first meeting, navigate to https://zoom.us/test.
Northwestern Zoom Background
After joining a meeting in Northwestern Zoom, you can change your background with the pictures you like, you can click here to choose 100 Free Zoom Background, or you may prefer following Northwestern Zoom Background which we have selected for you.
Northwestern Zoom is an incredibly useful tool that has become essential for both students and faculty members at Northwestern University. Zoom Northwestern login is very simple. The ease of use and accessibility of Zoom has significantly improved the academic experience for all Northwestern University members.
NearHub is an all-in-one solution for meeting rooms and classrooms. NearHub possesses an interactive digital whiteboard with cutting-edge smart software. You can also use Zoom on our board. By combining your favorite programs with mess-free writing canvas, video conferencing and unlimited, you can improve your interaction and productivity in the online classroom. Besides, NearHub also provides MagicPad S13 to improve digital learning and creativity. Click here to view more on NearHub.